Monday, July 6, 2009

Prologue

Aloha amigos!

I'm back with this blogging thingy,

Actually i'm not always be a keep-posted-life person but lately my life turns out to be a kinda boring. So i wanna share my day with you..

Firstly i wanna introduce my self, my name is Wina, i'm a 17 years old girl who currently graduated from high school and now i'm accepted at University of Indonesia, Faculty of Law yipiie-kaay-yaaay! (honestly i felt a bit proud when i wrote these last words ;p ). As you know being in this hanging position means now i'm in the holiday but not goin anywhere is very sucks. I spend my day just sitting in front of my laptop, do the net surfing, check my facebook, plurk, twitter and the other social network accounts that make me so addictive to 'em! I really want to end this habbit but i think it was totally naive lol..

This is not my first blog, i've made some posts here a year ago. But i feel my self change a lot so i make a total changing on this blog. But i'll tell you some description about my previous posts..
I just have 2 posts when i firstly wrote on this blog, they were all about my passion of thrift shopping haha :) I do love to go to a thrift stores! I started to go there since i was in junior high school. But now, on this blog i want you to know the whole me! not only my shopping passion :D so i decided to delete all those posts.

And this is my new blog people! Enjoooy ...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home