Friday, January 1, 2010

Kaleidoscope

Since now is the 1st day 0f 2010 I thought that its a lil bit too late to write down what was happened on my life in 2009. Many things happened in 2009 and some of'em made a huge change for my self so I won't forget it tho.

Urmm.. Let's begin from the 1 st month in 2009.

JANUARY
I was busy with SIMAK-UI preparation, went to BTA 45 everyday, felt so dissapointed about all the try out results. Oya, this was the last time I had braces on my teeth :(

FEBUARY
The hysteria of that fuckin test was getting higher, I suddenly got confuse with almost all of my friends that turned out to be a diligent one and I thought that this was the real learning process I ever had at school haha.

MARCH
I joined SIMAK UI and felt so pesimistic during the test. You know, I'm not good at counting numbers so I just solved 2 problems from 20 numbers given at math. Fortunately I did the Bahasa and English very well, I could answer all the problems. For the social knowledge part I felt I was be able to answer it too. The stupid thing, I was crying when I got home because the test made my head a kinda blew up.

APRIL
I got a BIG surprise from God :) Alhamdulillah... I passed the test and accepted at Fakultas Hukum Universitas Indonesia!












This was the highest point of my life :) I felt so happy because I could make my parents happy because of my own effort. FHUI was my first choice on simak, so I could take a long rest and prepared for UAN.




















Revenge!!!!!!!!!! After all the torture I had at the first 3 effin-boring months that made me stressed and zitsy! Finally I went to Jamiruquai concert at Sentul with one of my closest friends Febri :DD This concert was definitely cool! I've waited for them to come since I was in Junior High School!

MAY
The last month I studied at Labschool.

JUNE




















Labschool's prom party at Balai Kartini.




















Labschool Jakarta Senior High School Graduation Ceremony.

JULY
Effin long holiday!












Started to make money! Quality time w/ my bestfrieeeends <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjQHEX0xLJJQrMvGzNcxMxCP69EuaIN4rBrH13_lP55QnWAIZKrDle6cLO3a9bA-tNCH8h_LcopclwhcE4pVkKpRzHwmHfL6fnnMP_sw201TtoQYlURT677djjAWw9lc0aqCu7t_9hQVg/s1600-h/n1041009358_30574874_826436.jpg">














Last moment w/ Tim Horeee!

AUGUST
Then the brand new life began.














First day of FHUI's orientation. FHUI's Inauguration Rehearsal.

SEPTEMBER
This month was like hell. The orientation hadn't finish yet and I was so busy about some freshmen thingy.

OCTOBER
Turned 18. Nothing special.

NOVEMBER
Went to Bandung and had a lil reunion with some friends there.

DECEMBER
Had my first semester finals at the college stage. Went to Bali with the whole family! :DD



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home