Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oh, This Isn't Lovely

Today, I woke up and then my mom asked me to go to a therapist at a random place in Bekasi. I didn't know where it was actually. I just refused her at first but she insisted then, I jumped into the car directly without taking a shower haha. As we got there all I see was many old men and ladies who queued up to be healed by a therapist. I thought this was ridiculous I'd never been to a place like this before. Suddenly I asked my mom why she insists me to go w/ her, and she said "I just wanna know whether that the therapist could heal your zits problem or not!" *grrrr*. Okay I just sat and suddenly someone called my name and he captured a photo of my eyes. The therapist analyzed my eyes for a second and told that I have some gastric probs instead of the zits problem and its because I drink coffee too much!
Then...
He said "Your daughter should stop drinking coffee"

...........

Oh no! my mind couldn't stop thinking...

How could I stay awake when I have to make some effin tasks!
How could I feel relieve when I feel broken if I don't drink coffee!

You might think that I was overreacted but that's the truth.
'Cause at this time I feel very broken. I'm a heavy coffee drinker since I was on college. I could drink 2 cups of coffee every day when I faced the finals. Geeez I hate this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home