Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Wanna Be Your Sister :D

If i had a chance to have an older sister, i would choose one of 'em to be my sister hahaha!

They got their very own style !

1.
T4 Sophie Ellis Bextor

Sophie Ellis Bextor
pale skin, good vocal, not "too much" style! remember her first song 'Get Over You' i loved that song when i was in elementary school because my auntie bought her CD! and now my auntie gives the CD to me but it still left at my Granny's house.

2.

(...) come to me / 1.500 visitas!

Bjork
can't say anything..
psychedelic, bold, i wonder if she gave me one of her concert outfits ;p

3.













Phoebe Kildeer and Melani Pain
Both are Nouvelle Vague vocalists, they have an unique accent (English-French), super theatrical! and they are really fascinate me on every video. whats amaze me best? their eyeliner :)

4.




















Devon Aoki
a supermodel.. with SLANTED EYES! yeaahaaa (cheering my self ;p)

5.




















Zooey Deschanel
everybody loves her especially the guys ( all my boy friends are crazy about her), cute dresses, round eyes, gorgeous bangs (i really wanna steal her bangs!), oya i almost forget to tell you about her helmet on her film "Yes Man"


this helmet, i beg somebody to buy it for me please...







By the way, i prefer Jim Carrey to wear it because he's so damn handsome! :D

6.


















Renee Oldstead
young,talented, and jazzy! i felt a bit disappointed because i couldn't come to Java Jazz 2 years ago when she performed there.


Sounds like amazing to be like'em, i wanna see their wardrobe, how they put their make up, and say "what a great talent you have!"

picts are embed from: flickr and google, thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home