Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hands Are Cold

Hello there...someone whose heart is afraid about hurting someone else's.

You know, I suppose not to write a kinda stupid confession like this. I hope you won't find this as well. Urmm, how are you? it's been a long time since we were not talking anymore. I know you're currently happy with your life and found someone new (maybe)...just guessing. Is it right? I've told you that I also have someone who were pursuing me but I guess we couldn't stay long. Have you ever realized sometimes I ignored him because of you? Do you know that I didn't want to hurt him but unfortunately it was happened because of you? Yes I'm a foolish. I shouldn't do nice things to you. Maybe all I can do is just crying and telling everyone that I'm jealous. No! I'm not! Errr... Yes I do, just a lil bit. Why I never be able to forget you? It's been years and I should have someone new ryt now. When I hadn't know you yet my life was far from some broken heart thingy. So, I got confused when my friend just crying in front of me 'cause she had a prob with a guy. But now its all gloomy and I just act like my friend. Being gloomy and having a such a hard time everyday. Effy! I really don't like this! Maybe you won't care about what I'm telling you right now. I don't care too. I was too happy about every lil things you did before and this feeling is somehow unhealthy 'cause I know you don't really want me anymore. Then, I decide to stay away and move on.

Sorry for the long and confusing paragraph. I hope you will understand.

Thanks for everything.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home